親愛的拔拔麻麻:
Dear Mom and Dad,
今天我死了。
I died today.
你對我感到厭倦了,所以你把我送去了收容所。收容所的動物已經太多了,而我抽到了不幸的號碼。
You got tired of me and took me to the shelter.They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number.
現在被裝進黑色塑膠袋的我靜靜躺在掩埋場裏。
I am in a black plastic bag in a landfillnow.
你留下來幾乎全新的牽繩會給其他小狗狗用。
Some other puppy will get the barley used leash youleft.
我的項圈又臟又太小,不過阿姨在送我上天堂之前幫我把它拿下來了。
sponsored ads |
|
sponsored ads |
My collar was dirty and too small,but the lady took it off beforeshe sent me to the RainbowBridge.
如果我沒有咬壞你的鞋,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I hadn"t chewed your shoe?
我不知道那是什麼,只知道那是皮的,而且你把它丟在地上。你忘了幫我買狗狗玩具了。
I didn"t know what it was,but it was leather,and it was on thefloor.I was just playing.You forgot to get me puppytoys.
如果我沒有在家裡大小便,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken?
你把我的鼻子壓在便便裡面只會讓我對需要上廁所感到羞愧。
Rubbing my nose in what I did made me ashamed I had to go atall.
書跟訓練老師都可以告訴你如何教會我走到門口要你開門的
There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught youhow to teach me to go to the door.
如果我沒有把跳蚤帶到家裡來,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I hadn"t brought fleasin to thehouse?
我身上沒有驅蟲葯,我沒有辦法把在你把我留在院子裏好幾天後跑到我身上的跳蚤抓下來。
Without anti-flea medicine,I couldn"t get the moffme after you leftme in the yard for days and days.
如果我沒有亂叫,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be home if I hadn"t barked and barked?
我只是想告訴你:「我好害怕,我好孤單,我在這裡!我想成為你最好的朋友!」
I was only saying "I" m scared, I"m lonely,I"m here,I"m here! Iwantto be your best friend."
如果我讓你開心,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I had made you happy?
但是打我並不會讓我知道該怎麼取悅你。
Hitting me didn"t help.
如果你願意花時間照顧我,教我如何當一隻好狗狗,我是不是就可以留下來了?
Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for meand to teach me manners?
差不多第一星期之後你就沒有再注意過我了,但是我一直都在等著著你來愛我
You didn『t pay attention to me after the first week or so,but Ispent all my time waiting for you to love me.
今天我死了.....
I died today...
|